We want you to enjoy every precious moment of your Three Suns crystal Infused candles.
Please follow the candle safety instructions below:
- Keep your candle out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- DO NOT leave your burning candle unattended and always burn within sight.
- Always burn your candle on a safe, flat, heat-resistant surface.
- DO NOT burn your candle for more than 5 hours at a time.
- DO NOT move a burning candle and always ensure your candle jar is cool and your wax is solid before handling.
- DO NOT use lid or water to extinguish your candle.
- Always read and follow the our instructions for candle use and safety, which can be found on the bottom of your candle jar and on our website.
A few tips from Three Suns to help you enjoy + get the most out of your candle:
- We have ensured that we have kept the cotton wicks trimmed to 4-5mm for your convenience, so there is no need to trim your wick on its first burn.
- When first lighting your Three Suns candle, it is important to burn it long enough until the surface wax has melted all the way to the edge of your candle jar. We recommend 2-4 hours. Doing this will create a memory for your candle, and will ensure an even burn going forward, without ‘tunneling’ of the wax. We do not recommend burning your candle for longer than 5 hours at a time.
- It is important to trim your wick back down to 4-5mm each time before re-lighting your Three Suns candle. A wick length any longer than this may result in a much faster burn-through of wax, ‘mushrooming’ of your wick and a decrease in the fragrance scent-throw.
- Please discontinue burning your Three Suns candle when the wax has reached approximately 10-15mm from the bottom of your candle jar, to ensure the safety of your jar and the surface your candle is placed on.
- Your crystals are a beautiful keepsake that hold all your positive and personal intentions and are there for you to enjoy long after your candle has finished. Your crystals can withstand extreme levels of heat and have been kept safely cocooned in your wax. Once you have reached the end of your candle, remove your crystals with caution and gently rinse them under warm water to melt away any remaining wax.
Please follow the Diffuser safety instructions below;
- Keep away from heat.
- Avoid contact with skin & eyes.
- Keep out of reach from children + pets.
- Do not ingest.
- People with perfume sensitivity should be cautious when handling this product. Use gloves when handling used reeds.
- Do not light reeds.
- Avoid spilling oil on furniture, textiles or finished surfaces. Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth
- Place reed sticks into the bottle to absorb the oils to naturally diffuse the scents.
- Flip reeds every 2 hours for the first day, then continue to flip every 3-4 days as required.
- Replacement of reeds may be required over time.
We hope you enjoy your Three Suns products as much as we loved creating them for you.
All our Love